With the last news about Zika virus and all the other common diseases transmitted by mosquitoes, experts recommend protecting as much as possible to minimize bites. RADARCAN® is your best ally in this regard.
We tell you why:
1. Proven efficacy against Aedes aegypti: This mosquito is considered an important transmission vector of dengue, yellow fever, chikungunya or Zika. According to WHO, these species cause 50 million infections and 25,000 deaths a year. RADARCAN® MOSQUITO REPELLERS help prevent bites of this species, minimizing the risk of getting any disease. This is evidenced by studies specifically conducted by the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC) with results confirming a high degree of efficiency.
2. Free of chemicals: There are many products on sale designed to ward off mosquitoes and insects in general. However, the vast majority uses chemicals and pesticides, which often are toxic and harmful to the health of people and animals. RADARCAN® products are free of chemicals and do not have any components that can be harmful to the health of humans, so its use is absolutely safe, convenient and odorless.
3. Specialized Technology: RADARCAN® MOSQUITO REPELLERS use proprietary technologies based on the emission of acoustic frequencies, to drive away mosquitoes in the coverage area to avoid their bites.
4. 24 hours protection: Another of the great advantages of RADARCAN® MOSQUITO REPELLERS is that help you protect yourself permanently anywhere you go, because they can operate 24 hours a day without interruption offering a constant protection. There are portable and electric models, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs.
5. Versatile: Its versatility and minimalist design allows you to use them in many ways and to fit the needs of each moment, being entirely suitable for both children and adults. You can carry RADARCAN® PORTABLE MOSQUITO REPELLER with silicone bracelet provided in the color you prefer, as well as clip held in the shirt pocket and even in the baby stroller. If instead of this you’re at a cookout, you can leave it face up on top of the table to protect you while you enjoy the evening.