PEST REPELLER R-200R-200EU €49,90
Can you imagine having a complete protection against insects and rodents in your home with only one device? The PEST REPELLER is your dream come true. With a combination of technologies, it offers a solution for every problem combating simultaneously mosquitos, mice, roaches and ants. Free of chemicals and toxics and It does not need refills.
- MODEL: R-200
- TECHNOLOGY: INSonuerit 1.0, INSonuerit 3.0 and MAGNETICAE
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE: Indoor
- MAX. COVERAGE (Mosquitos, Rodents & Roaches): 25 m2 / 269 sq.ft.
- MAX. COVERAGE (Ants): 125 m2 / 1345 sq.ft.
- USAGE: Home
- POWER SOURCE: 120 / 240 V AC
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION: 3.2 / 7 W
- MEASURES: 190 x 131 x 55 (mm) .
HOW DOES IT WORK? - TECHNOLOGIES COMBINATION
The PEST REPELLER combines all technologies to combat each problem specifically for:
- INSONUERIT 1.0 TO COMBAT MOSQUITOS: Based on the emission of ultrasonic frequency specific to combat the presence of mosquitos. The effectiveness is tested at universities and independent laboratories to guarantee their effectiveness against the following species:
- Common Mosquito ( Culex pipiens )
- Tiger Mosquito ( Aedes albopictus )
- Malaria Mosquito ( Anopheles gambiae )
- Chikungunya, Dengue and Zika Mosquito ( Aedes aegypti )
- INSONUERIT 3.0 TO COMBAT MICE AND ROACHES: Based on the emission of a specific frequency of ultrasound to fight mice and roaches. In the case of mice, this emission makes it possible for them to stay in the coverage area due to its greater hearing. In the case of roaches, ultrasounds affect the entire peripheral sensory system driving them away from the area. The effectiveness is tested at universities that guarantee against the following common species:
- Common mouse (Mus musculus)
- German Roach (Blatella germanica)
- American Roach (Periplaneta americana)
Ultrasouns from INSonuerit 1.0 and 3.0 technologies are emitted in all directions, bouncing off hard materials and affecting the entire peripheral sensory system of the insect or rodent, driving them away from the coverage area. Ultrasounds are not noticeable, therefore the device acts quietly without causing any discomfort to those around him, no sounds nor odor.
- MAGNETICAE TO COMBAT ANTS: To understand the functioning of MAGNETICAE Technology we must know that quite wired up electrical of a building generates an electromagnetic constant field around it. Ants use these electromagnetic fields as system of orientation. Because of it, MAGNETICAE technology works altering these magnetic fields and achieving that the ants leave the house going away to a place where they feel surer. The effectiveness is tested at universities that guarantee. Tested at universities that guarantee their effectiveness against the most common species of ants:
- Black Ant (Lasius niger)
- Argentinean Ant (Linepithema humile)
HOW TO USE IT? LEAVE IT CONNECTED AS A PREVENTIVE MEASURE
PEST REPELLER has been designed for indoor use. By not using chemical or toxic products, it is perfect to place in sensitive areas such as pantries or kitchens. To ensure proper operation, you must connect it between 0,70 m and 2 m above the ground (to combat mosquitos) or near the ground (to combat rodents).
It must not combined with the use of poisons, since the poisons are attractive (opposite effect of PEST REPELLER).
The best you can do is to leave the PEST REPELLER connected 24 hours a day as a measure of prevention, even when the plague is gone, to ensure that they will not return.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING RADARCAN PEST REPELLER
The PEST REPELLER is the perfect solution to protect your house 24 hours a day. Besides integrating in one device all the technologies, it does not use chemical products or toxics and works in the most safe and hygienic way, simply connecting it to the mains. Designed to protect the whole family, it does not need refills and in addition it is made in EU under strict standards of quality. Could not be more practical and hygienic.
WHAT IS INSONUERIT TECHNOLOGY AND HOW DOES PEST REPELLER WORK?
INSonuerit technology is based on ultrasound, with acoustic signals that humans can not perceive. These signals are emitted by the PEST REPELLER to perturb mosquitos, mice and roaches.
WHAT IS MAGNETICAE TECHNOLOGY AND HOW DOES THE PEST REPELLER WORK?
Magneticae technology is based on electromagnetism, all electric wiring housing generates a constant magnetic field around it, through which the ants are oriented. The PEST REPELLER alters the field causing disorientation in ants.
CAN THE INSONUERIT TECHNOLOGY IN THIS MOSQUITO REPELLER AFFECT: BABIES, PREGNANT WOMEN, CHILDREN, ADULTS OR PETS?.
No. The INSonuerit technology used in the RADARCAN products cause no harm to people and pets.
I HAVE HEARD THAT ULTRASOUND IS INEFFECTIVE AGAINST MOSQUITOS, MICE AND ROACHES. IS THIS TRUE?
Please bear in mind that ultrasound is simply a term used to indicate that acoustic emissions of a frequency higher than 20KHz (human hearing limit) are being used. The use of this technology should be backed up by studies, tests and certification that attest to the efficiency of the technology and the chosen ultrasound frequency, as well as the strength and the emission pattern. Our products are, thus, tested and certified in highly-respected laboratories and universities. NOT ALL MOSQUITO repellers products that emit ultrasound waves ARE EFFECTIVE. Each infestation must be fought against with the specific appropriate technology.
DOES IT WORK AGAINST ALL TYPES OF MOSQUITOS?
INSonuerit technology has proven been effective for the Common Mosquito (Culex pipiens), the Tiger Mosquito (Aedes albopictus), the Dengue Mosquito (Aedes aegypti) and the Chikungunya, Malaria and Zika Mosquito (Anopheles gambiae).
DOES IT WORK AGAINST ALL TYPES OF ROACHES?
It has been proven effective for the German Roach (Blatella Germanica) and American Roach (Periplaneta americana)
DOES IT WORK AGAINST ALL TYPOES OF MICE?
The device is designed to work in mice in general.
DOES IT WORK AGAINST ALL TYPES OF ANTS?
The technology was created to fight against the most common ants: Black Ant (Lasius niger) and also for Argentinean Ant (Linepithema humile).
WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF THE PEST REPELLER?
The lifespan is unlimited.
DOES IT NEED REFILLS?
It needs no refills.
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE THE PEST REPELLER?
Place in the area where you want protection from mosquitos, mice and/or roaches. Do not block the front part of the PEST REPELLER, as the ultrasound is emitted from the part of the device.
To protect yourself from mosquitos while sleeping, set up the PEST REPELLER at a high of 1m to 2m (3 to 6 ft.) from the floor.
For problems with ants, set it up in the area most affected (usually kitchens, pantries, etc.), and plug it in an outlet free from other appliances. Check to be sure the electric circuit and phase that runs through the affected area is the same as where the device is plugged in.
DOES THE PEST REPELLER REACH VAROUS AREAS OF THE LIVING SPACE TO FIGHT THE ANTS?
Yes. It reaches up to a maximum surface of 125 m2 (1345 sq. ft.) per electric circuit and phase of your home, as the part of the device affecting ants works with electromagnetism signals generated by the house wiring.
I HAVE A SPLIT-LEVEL RESIDENCE, BUT THE TOTAL LIVING SPACE IS NOT MORE THAN 125 M2 (1345 SQ. FT.). HOW MANY PEST REPELLER WILL I NEED TO USE?
In dwellings with more than one floor, we suggested using one per floor (or electrical circuit of your home) if ants are present in all parts of the dwelling. The first step, however is to hit the area where the ants are. By just protecting the affected area, the ant population might be eradicated without invading other areas of the living space.
HOW LONG DOES IT NEED TO TAKE EFFECT?
For mice, roaches and ants the greatest effects is achieved within 1-3 weeks since, while these animals are immediate stunned, they resist leaving, at first. Bear in mind that some species are more resistant than others. The Argentinean Ant and the German Roach are the most resistant types and can take longer to the effect to be noticed.
WHY DO I HAVE MORE ROACHES AND/OR ANTS WHEN I FIRST START USING THE PEST REPELLER?
Sometimes ants that are hidden come out on the surface in the first days. This indicates that they are leaving the living space.
IS IT NECESSARY TO LEAVE IT ON ALL THE TIME?
It works more efficiently when it runs 24 hours a day. The electrical consumption is quite low - only 7 W.
CAN I PLACE MORE THAN ONE PEST REPELLER IN THE SAME SPACE?
Yes. The effect of the PEST REPELLER will be strengthened and be able to reach the maximum possible surface area.
CAN I PLUG IN ANOTHER RADARCAN PRODUCT IN THE SAME AREA OF THE HOUSE?
Yes. Our products are totally compatible.
THE MOSQUITOS DON'T GO AWAY! WHY?
The mosquitos might become inactive due to the effect of the PEST REPELLER and thus, remain inactive without biting. Nevertheless.
1. Check to be sure the indicator light is on.
2. Be sure the front part of the PEST REPELLER, where the sound waves are emitted, is not obstructed.
3. Be sure to leave it running continuously 24 hours a day.
CAN I ALSO USE PESTICIDE?
No. No poison should be used simultaneously with the PEST REPELLER, since poisons attract and the PEST REPELLER repels.
WHAT IF THE LED INDICATOR LIGHT IS NOT WORKING?.
Check to see if the PEST REPELLER works in different outlet. If you confirm that it still does not come on, get in contact with the RADARCAN support team.